COVID-19 and VARIANT concerns .
Government still has restrictions on USA /Foreign travel.QUOTE goc " due to spread of omicron variant, transportation options may be limited .As a result , you may have difficulty returning to Canada , or may have to remain abroad for an indeterminate period. "
This are still the standing concerns according to GOC , no end date in place to change at this time. Therefore we will be sanctioning only to the canadian league systems CCS . as the BCA sanctions will be NON-REFUNDABLE and we have hi risk of being unable to attend ,pending travelling restrictions to USA , and BCA has moved previous May tournaments to March ,much earlier . Chatting with CCS management they have committed to have their annual late spring Calgary Tournament 2022, with the option to move tournament to anytime during summer/fall exists, with possible other tournaments to follow . We also have at least one ,up to 20 table tourney booked at stampede barn Drumheller and in a tournament location in olds , after season completion. This years sanction fees will only be $ 15.00 for the 2021-2022 Season .Sanctions will be due by the FEB/22/2022 match
NOTE : CCS HAS VEGAS TOURNAMENT MAY 14-21st @ TROPICANA RESORT . YOUR TEAM CAN ATTEND THIS EVENT IF YOU WANT TO PLAY TOURNEY IN VEGAS THIS YEAR WITH OUR CCS SANCTION !!!!
Next season should be able to return to normal multi-league sanctioning !
As we are not allowed to have meetings over 10 people , sheets will be handed out to teams in near future to vote on prizing breakdown , as to how many cash prizes VS houseboats ETC ? As always the most selected prizing & payout package will be implemented .
These are difficult times with difficult decissions to make. Please work with us and hopefully next season back to normal league